Terms & Conditions
Courses and Excursions:
• You are able to change the date of your activity, free of charge, at the discretion of Green Divers Tulum provided you give 24 hours notice. Any subsequent booking will be subject to availability and prevailing weather conditions.
• Cancellations due to suddenly occurred medical conditions which do not allow the client to participate in the booked activity, Green Divers Tulum requires a Medical Statement from a Doctor. We will do everything to try and reschedule the activity but if this is not possible, we will provide you with a full refund of your deposit minus any administrative costs incurred.
• Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice, or if the client fails to show, will result in no refund.
• During busy periods: Christmas, New Year (from Dec 15th till Jan 15th both dates included) and Easter, the cancellation notice is extended to 7 days before the client's activity start date.
• All activities offered are weather dependent. In instances where we cannot provide the reserved tour, Green Divers Tulum will do their utmost to offer an alternative option.
• If client refuses the alternative option, Green Divers Tulum will deduct any administrative costs incurred before refunding the deposit.
• Green Divers Tulum reserves the right to cancel any or all diving activities in any circumstances.
• Green Divers Tulum reserves the right to alter schedules if it is in the client's interest or when forced to do so due to weather conditions
• Green Divers Tulum is not responsible to pay any compensation to clients if a diving activity is cancelled due to but not limited to: war, riot, strike, disputes, terrorist activity, disaster, fire, traffic congestion, adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond the control of Green Divers Tulum.
• Any decisions made by a Green Divers Tulum employee will be final on any matters relating to safety of the group/divers.
• Green Divers Tulum will not be responsible for any client that commits any illegal act. This may result in the client being excluded from the diving activity without refund.
• If Green Divers Tulum declares a client unfit or unsuitable for an excursion or course the booking will be declined.
• If a client is found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol prior to or during any diving activity, the activity will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
• All clients booking diving excursions with Green Divers Tulum must show proof of certification prior to the excursion starting or they will be unable to dive, and all deposits will be forfeited.
• Clients must acknowledge that they are physically fit to participate in Scuba Diving and related activities.
• Clients who have a pre-existing medical condition must produce a signed letter from a Doctor stating that they are “medically fit to undertake Scuba Diving activities”.
• Full payment will be required on arrival before any diving activity commences.